Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Paris Hilton Passport Paris Eau de toilette

I first smelled this fragrance in an advertisement I believe, I was enchanted by the light sugary smell, which was not at all pre-teen. I was shopping at MACYS and received a small purse spray free after my sister purchased a fragrance. I Used that purse spray and that next monday I had to buy the fragrance!! 


The bottle is long and slender, I bought the 3.4 fl oz size and I have not even made a dent in it!
The cap is cheap looking but I don't mind. The bottle has a cute doll on the front with the Eiffel Tower in the background. 


The fragrance is an eau de toilette spray,  and lasts all of 3-4 hours on myself I only wish this fragrance came in an eau de parfume. I spray this on my wrists, my neck, and once around my hair and I reapply late in the afternoon. This fragrance surrounds you in a wonderful smelling cloud. This can be a fragrance that is too overpowering if sprayed too much.


The scent is a delicious, sugar coated flirty mixture that is very fruity. I can always distinguish the  mandarin, jasmine, and peach, however I can not detect the musk or amber to be honest. This is a very fun and happy, uplifting fragrance, that I really do enjoy! PLUS It'S CHEAP!!!!!!
This is a stupendous fragrance that everyone should try!


The perfume notes are : 
Top notes - Sparkling Mandarin, Juicy Red Berries, Golden Peach
Mid notes - Sambac Jasmine, Honeysuckle, Purple Peony
Base notes - Vanilla, Amber, Patchouli, Creamy White Musk 


It retails for : 


1.00 oz
PRICE: $25.00 AND
3.4 oz 
PRICE: $45.00


Rate - 4.9 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment