Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Daisy MARC JACBOS Eau so fresh review

I absolutely fell in love with this fragrance the moment I discovered it in my "Instyle" magazine. I smelled the sample paper over and over, and the scent remained. I rushed to my local MACYS and purchased the largest bottle they sold.


The bottle is large at 4.25 fl oz, and stands tall at almost 7 inches!
The cap is made out of light material, and the cap is adorned with plastic/rubbery colored flowers! The bottle is easy to hold onto, and is a very pleasant shape to look at!













The fragrance itself is an Eau de toilette spray, but surprisingly lasts a fair amount of time. I spray once on my hair, once on my neck and once on my wrists. The scent lasts nearly 5 hours, throughout those 5 hours the fragrance wafts a wonderful fresh smell that is truly delightful! This projects very well, and I can smell this as well as someone who is close near me.





I love the scent it is very sweet smelling, not a sugar/candy aroma but a natural sweetness. I can indubitably smell the crisp raspberry, the tart grapefruit, and the violet. This fragrance is a symphony to my nose!
I can not recommend this product enough! This will be my go to fragrance for the summer!!!


The perfumes notes are :
Top notes – Natural Raspberry, Grapefruit, Pear
Mid notes – Violet, Wild Rose, Apple Blossom
Base notes – Musks, Cedar wood, Plum


It retails for :


2.5 oz
PRICE: $70.00 AND
4.2 oz
PRICE: $85.00


Rate - 5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment